About our office of special technical studies and civil engineering
Since 1987, our design consultant company specializing in M&E, HVAC and civil engineering of buildings has gained a strong reputation in Belgium and abroad.
The GEI design consultant company in Brussels was founded in 1987 under the leadership of a group of engineers specialized in the field of building, coming from large Belgian design companies. Their idea was to distinguish themselves from their competitors by a work constantly ahead of its time, both in terms of technologies used and ideas developed.
Today, our design consultant company brings together about fifty employees spread over different departments: engineering, architecture, project management, legal, financial ... Our desire to be a reference as a design consultant company in Brussels has not weakened, and our reputation has only grown over the years, both in Belgium and internationally.
Why use GEI ?
Our design consultant company is distinguished by three key assets :
- Its prestigious references : we have collaborated in the construction, renovation and development of the largest Belgian buildings or structures. You can discover all our references to give you an idea of our know-how. We particularly highlight our work for the hospital sector, the cultural sector, the housing sector and our involvement in the glass, steel, cement and engineering industry.
- Its commitment and training policy : if we are today a reference on the market in Belgium and abroad, it is thanks to the high quality employees who make up our teams. We make it a point of honor to regularly recruit new talent and organize numerous training courses throughout the career of our employees within GEI to develop their skills.
- Its technological edge : our engineers are recognized in the field and publish regularly in magazines dedicated to technological innovation. In particular, we will note our expertise recognized by our peers in the hospital field (design of special techniques specific to operating rooms and dust-controlled environments) and the industry in general.
We put our expertise in civil engineering and our know-how at the service of public procurement, private companies and individuals. Consult us for among other things:
- A feasibility study
- A stability study
- The transcription of calculations in sketches then in detailed drawings
- Establishing calls for tenders
- The project and construction management
- Any study related to M&E and HVAC, particularly related to sustainable development